Wednesday, April 04, 2007

a change

Dear DPR,

We thank you for all the effort you have put into this site. You have posed insightful questions and moderated with grace. While we languished, in recovery, depression, and sometimes despair, you led on with dignity. Not all of us are healing and some never will. But some of us have conquered our demons, reached beyond the pain, and now seek to actively aid in the healing we once sought.

We are a few of the originators of this blog and want to bring new life to the healing. The anonymity of this blog has forced us to assume administration of this blog without consultation. Thank you to past administrators (DPR included) and future contributors for your continued support of this important effort. If you have any questions please email truthaboutlivingfaith@gmail.com

Readers,

If you have healed from the spiritual mutilation, move on. But if you still find yourself fighting, struggling, and hurting, this is the place for you. Grieving is never easy, but it is a start on the road to recovery. Please continue to send your stories. Together we will mend and warn others, telling them The Truth About Living Faith.

Thank You,

Innocence Destroyed

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new colors! Exciting changes. When you say you want to "bring new life to the healing," does that mean a renewed effort to put up new posts? I hope so.

This blog has meant so much to me. It has helped me to grieve and get over a lot of the things that were holding me back. Please keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

yes, more posts are coming. if you have any content, stories, or memories that you would like to submit, send them to truthaboutlivingfaith@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I shouldn't be suprised that the blog was hijacked (with no explanation other than what I found when I came here). After all, I am a pirate! But I hope you will continue with the spirit that I put into it. I hope this blog continues to be a place for healing for all of you. I hope also that it doesn't degress into a place for name calling and character assassination (either us or them.) What ever you do, let the Spirit speak to your hearts and may you all find comfort there.

In the year I have served you all, I have been glad to keep things going while "Innocence Destroyed" dealt with things they needed to. I feel I have done what I need to on this site so I bid a fond a dieu.

ARRRGH!!!! Dread Pirate Roberts lives on in all of us!

Anonymous said...

BTW, I never had any problem letting you all know my identity on my personal posts. If any of you want to get a hold of me you can email me at
congueroseattle@hotmail.com

If any one knows where Ray Phinney is, could you pass my email on to him? Thanks, John Brower
(AKA, DPR!!!)

Anonymous said...

Some blogs are able to have a place where they list most recent comments. Is that something that you would be willing/able to do so that if someone comments on an older post, we will still be alerted to the fact that there is a new comment to read?

Thanks for the great job you do!

Anonymous said...

So Now if I add a new comment will it appear in the side bar?