Thursday, November 03, 2005

Controlling Personalities (email)

Years after leaving LFF I am still processing the following questions:

How it that so many people have been successfully manipulated and
controlled for so many years? What is it about the founding pastors that
gave them the ability to pull this off?

Before I understood that LFF was largely about "control and conformity"
I assumed that it was God who was the source of the amazing power that
they wielded. Only lately have I begun to understand the nature of their
true source.

I highly recommend the following link to learn more. There are a total
of 5 insightful articles on the subject of "Controlling Personalties in
the Church". You will find that most points in the articles are very
descriptive of the dynamics of controlling personalities at LFF both
past and present.

http://dory.typepad.com/wittenberg_gate/2005/05/controlling_per.html

No comments: