Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hello -

I found your blog yesterday and spent a good portion of the day and evening reading it. I too was a victim of LFF. I was there from 1995 - 1997. The Worship Center was just being completed. I remember the first evening I arrived and how welcoming everyone was. I had just relocated to Pullman to work on some coursework prior to graduate school and I didn't know anyone. It was so very welcoming.
I have to say in some ways I lucked out and was not fully sucked into the the church because of my work schedule that included both Saturday and Sunday. When I first arrived I was put on the shepard path and into JCD and I was in a cool home fellowship group with Sally and Tim Mildren. While going through the GG class, I switched to a sheep type. I was changed into a non-cool group.
My friend that had introduced me to LFF had a falling out with Sherri and then more with everyone else after she met a man in Spokane when the CCF went ice skating and they fell in love.
I mostly wanted to say thank you for your site and your bravery and for being open and honest about LFF. And I will continue to hope that the friends I made there that were still their when I left have also "seen the light" and moved on. I think of them often.

2 comments:

Innocence Destroyed said...

The person who posted this asked about many of their friends from LFF. She is wondering if people want to have another meet and greet like they had back in December. Is there any interest out there? We'll organize something if you want.
DPR

Anonymous said...

I missed the last get together. Another one would be great!