Monday, August 22, 2005

Ready join!!!

7:30 am saturday morning.
Get up dammit, your gonna be late for crew... don't you want to serve God, cleaning the church's obese property holdings... you better be there on time, if you late just a minute, they'll sit you down and give your heart of service a chewing... if you dont show up it will be documented and passed around the leadership, so they'll know who is not serving God... its only a five hour ordeal, if you want to, you can stay longer and try to brown nose your way in to leadership, but for now you better eat the spaghetti and suck down that funny jello with the white foamy skin cuz you don't know if your gonna be able to eat the rest of the day... oh, by the way ignore your family, cause undo hardship, make life hard on them, don't go fishing with your son or teach your little girl how to ride a bike... after we're through with you, you got plenty of daylight left, oh don't worry about what your gonna do with that, you still have to ride your kids asses on their bible training hour, your 9-year-old hasn't memorized her passage of psalms, which is required by her other wise sub-standard school, when your through beating that horse, the sun is long over the hill, and you have sunday to worry about... sleep on that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious, and true. I had forgotten about the jello.

Anonymous said...

Funny post and true. Now that I know LFF has a file on me, I'm sure I have some marks for my skipping the crews a couple of times to go skiing. Although, I wasn't there long enough to be a super-Christian member. Thank you Lord for bringing to my attention red flags. Had I not left so soon, I too would have been sucked into the system as well.